lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2007

S... hong_s (3)

MOMO

Xtiane

Crossed the corridor; you’re finally there
You look for somewhere to entertain yourself.
Oh! You are hurried and you cover your ears
For not to hear the increasing sound of your heartbeat.
Before you get in the place.

You’re plenty of indiscreet thoughts, Momo, Momo
It’s obvious; music turns you on, Momo, Momo
You’re taking shoes and socks away, Momo, Momo
You wonder if you wanna play, Momo, this game, this dirty game.

Come on
Oh! Your lingerie, it gives you away.
You wanna stay with me tonight, is it right?
You take me in by your charm.
Let’s drink some champagne and talk for a while, is it alright?
Before we lose our minds.

I’m part of your indiscreet dream, Momo, Momo
It’s obvious; music makes you sing, Momo, Momo
You’re taking shirt and blue jeans off, Momo, Momo
You wonder if you wanna stop, Momo, this show, this funny show.

Go, go, go, go, go…
Nothing matters,
Nothing, at all.
Your self-inquisition doesn’t care anymore,
Cause you’ve decided
To carry on.
In a few hours, my little Momo, you’ll be again at home, by your own.

BLACK IS THE COLOUR OF NIGHT

Xtiane

I am ugly, I know
That I can’t go through this road.
You don’t have to repeat,
What reminds me are the scars on my skin.

That you can’t see them, I know,
Cause of the darkness I show.
You say I’m destined to live
Rejected in the hidden underworld.

What I can’t understand
Is why the night is also black?
And besides it greatly shines
Lightened by millions of stars.

Why don’t you take my hand,
If your hand is just like mine?
They can both hold a sword,
But they can also hold a rose.

Black is the colour of night,
Black is perfect.
Black are the most beautiful eyes,
But it is discriminated.

Black is the world’s worst mistake,
Black is wrong.
Black can somehow be heavy,
But never strong, never strong.

MERCY

Xtiane

Take my hand,
Drink the wine,
Then throw it all out.
Kiss my head,
Shake it then
And feel my pain.

Whisper a sound,
Turn around
And see your shadow holding a knife.

Run every street,
Shout every word,
Take all your clothes off
And beg for mercy to God.

Blame every sin,
Cut every vain,
Until any drop’s left
And beg for mercy to God.
And beg for mercy to God.
Beg for mercy, for mercy.

No hay comentarios: